Resting on nearly an acre of beautifully landscaped property, this magnificent contemporary is certain to turn heads. Artfully framed by tall trees and colorful shrubbery, the circular driveway pauses at the stone walkway, as double doors invite you to enter and explore.
Crossing the threshold, you are greeted by a dramatic two-story foyer with turned staircase and deep walk-in guest closet. Ahead is the two-story living room, awash in sunlight courtesy of two levels of large windows and sliders opening to the deck and backyard beyond. The focal point of this room is clearly the fireplace set into gorgeous stone and featuring a raised hearth. Recessed and track lighting contribute a soft glow while the adjoining banquet size dining room is poise to host your next dinner party.
For anyone who loves to cook and entertain, the designer kitchen is made to order. Cabinet storage and counter space are plentiful, while high-end appliances are arranged for easy access. Adjoining the kitchen is a breakfast area set into a deep bay window overlooking the front property. Den or library includes built-ins bookshelves and cabinets, ideal for a home office. The guest room is nearby and includes a walk-in closet and en suite full bath.
The laundry room has access to the garage, and the powder room is conveniently positioned off the foyer.
Nestled in its own wing is the master suite. The spacious master bedroom welcomes your oversized furniture pieces, and cavernous walk-in closets with built-in flank the luxurious master bath.
Four additional bedrooms occupy the second level, each including ample closet storage and pleasant treetop views, while two full baths come well equipped to handle the daily rush. A loft area overlooks the living room and foyer below. Built-ins make this loft a great space for reading or homework.
Perfect for casual enjoyment, the lower level features a huge recreation room, game room, two guest rooms, a full bath, media room, powder room and loads of storage space.
Step outside and you gain an instant sense of peace and tranquility. The deck provides all the space you need for entertaining and al fresco dining, while the expansive backyard welcomes active play and gardening. In this lovely setting it is easy to forget that shopping, recreation, top rated schools and NYC transportation are only minutes from your front door.
- Dramatic two-story foyer with tile floor, walk-in guest closet, access to the powder room, turned staircase to the second level, stairs to the lower level and open entry to the living room
- Two-story sunken living room with hardwood floor, vaulted ceiling, recessed land track lighting, two story windows, wet bar with granite counters, sliders to the deck and a grand two-story fireplace with stone mantel, surround and raised hearth
- Formal dining room with hardwood floor, recessed lights and tall casement windows facing the backyard
- Designer kitchen with tile floor, custom cabinets, ample counter space, glass tile backsplash, recessed lights, center island breakfast bar, Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, GE wall ovens, Maytag dishwasher and a Jenn-Air cook top with professional exhaust above
- Breakfast area with tile floor, recessed lights and walk-in bay window facing the front property
- Library / den with wall-to-wall carpet, wood moldings, large windows facing the backyard, built-in cabinets and built-in bookshelves
- Guest room with wall-to-wall carpet, crown molding, a walk-in closet with built-ins and a full en suite bath with tile shower
- Laundry room with linen closet, tile floor, washer, dryer, laundry sink and access to the attached 3-car garage
- Master Suite
- Master bedroom with wall-to-wall carpet, crown molding, recessed lights, built-ins, single closet and two walk-in closets with built-ins
- Master bath with marble tile floor, recessed lights, oversized vanity with corner sink, spa tub with marble surround, skylight, toilet and a separate water closet with tile shower, oversized vanity with sink and a toilet
- Central hallway with two linen closets and overlooking the foyer below
- Loft overlooks the living room and includes wall-to-wall carpet and built-ins
- Bedroom 2 with hardwood floor, deep front bay window, recessed lights and walk-in closet
- Hall bath 1 with tile floor, recessed lights, vanity with sink and tile shower
- Bedroom 3 with hardwood floor, recessed lights, single closet and walk-in closet
- Hall bath 2 with tile floor, skylight, recessed lights, double vanity with two sinks and a tile shower/tub
- Bedroom 4 with wall-to-wall carpet, crown molding, recessed lights and two closets
- Bedroom 5 with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights and two closets
- Game room with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights, wall of closets and open to the recreation room
- Recreation room with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights, built-ins and access to a utility room
- Sitting room with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights and access to a large storage room
- Media room with wall-to-wall carpet and an oversized walk-in closet with built-ins and access to the utility room
- Guest room 1 with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights and closet
- Guest room 2 with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights and closet
- Full bath with tile floor, vanity with sink and tile shower/tub
- Storage / Utility room
- 4-zone forced air heating
- 4-zone central air conditioning
- Security system
- Central vacuum system
- Intercom system
- Dramatic spaces, recessed lighting and a versatile decor
- Thermal windows and doors
- Stone and vertical siding exterior
- Stone front walkway
- Covered entry and double door entry with sidelights
- Paved circular driveway with Belgian block curbs and additional parking
- Attached 3-car garage
- Expansive deck overlooking a deep, private backyard
- Underground lawn sprinkler system
- Professionally landscaped property includes mature trees, specimen plantings, manicured shrubbery and established lawns
- Prime location near shopping, recreation, top rated schools and NYC transportation
- Easy access to major highways, business centers and Newark / Liberty International Airport
- Exquisite Contemporary
- Approximately 10,000 sq.ft. of Living Space including lower level.
- 10 Rooms; 6 Bedrooms; 6 Full and 2 Half Baths
- Built: 1986
- Lot Size: 150 x 235 (81 Acre)
- 2011 Taxes: $32,311